Friday, December 12, 2008

Asiana Air, Baby Seat!

We sat behind this Family-these little girls were so fun-ended up in our laps, and played with them for hours. We thought this sleeper 'seat' was the coolest thing.
The service on Asiana was incredible-every 5 minutes they came by and dusted off my crumbs, were feeding me constantly. I am like a dog, and couldn't say no to anything. I think I was the chubbiest person on the plane-I'll just throw that out there. They all stared, I don't think they knew how to handle me, so they just kept feeding me. Staring and snickering as I left. I think I'm made a bit different than your average Korean person? Oh-and the flight attendants all wear suit-dresses and are skinny as can be. A bit different than the Southeast Alaska "Milk-Run" attendants. No stretch pants and baggy sweaters here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill said...

You picked a great time to be gone, snow and stormy in the forecast! The Vails are praying for your safe and happy return. Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us! It is great fun to go along with you. The best to you both. Can't wait to hear how it goes! Take care, Jill & boys

Mary Ann and Al said...

Thank you for keeping up your blog. We are all anxious to hear how the trip it going. Your Dad made it back to Petersburg on Thursday night. The flight was great. It is good to have him home. Your Mom is very relieved. She looks great.
Mary Ann and Al

Kerri said...

I've been thinking of you guys all day! I subbed today and had your sweet boys in my Reading class. I made sure to take extra good care of them! I'm keeping you all in my prayers. Kerri

The Griersons said...

Are all Koreans as wild as Micah? remember to chew all of your airline food before swallowing. Can't wait to see more pictures! We are having sympathy weather on Camano. The low is supposed to get down to 15 degrees with a chance of snow. -Jimmy